UNAC/UHCP Treasurer Candidate Biographies
Biographies are optional and candidates are not required to submit a biography.
Moises Alarcon, RN
UNAC/UHCP Director of Representation
I have been a Registered Nurse for over 20 years and worked at Beverly Hospital and Kaiser Baldwin Park in Med/Surg., Telemetry, DOU, and the Emergency Room. I am a strong advocate for health care professionals and our patients. I have been a Union Steward, Contract Specialist, and Staff Representative, and I currently am the UNAC/UHCP Representation Director overseeing the SCNSC, KPCSP, and Blue Book contracts. As your next Treasurer, I will innovate, ensure transparency, and strive to improve. As we navigate difficult challenges, I promise to fight for you, our professions, and those we care for.
- Union Steward
- Contract Specialist
- Staff Representative
- Director of Representation
- Beverly Hospital 2012, 2015, 2017
- Kaiser Blue Book 2018
- Garden Grove 2019
- Chino Valley 2019
- Fountain Valley 2019
- Maui 2020
- Kaiser National Bargaining 2021
- KPCSP 2021
- Sharp Healthcare 2022
Vote Moises Alarcon for UNAC/UHCP State Treasurer
Moises Alarcon, RN
Tim Phan, PT
United Therapists of Southern California
Do you feel it’s TIME for a change? An improvement? An upgrade? Then it’s TIME for TIM!
My name is TIM TRY PHAN, Doctor of Physical Therapy, and I am asking for your vote to make me your treasurer. Who I am is all about what our union brothers and sisters need and want.
There are 3 very important things I AND many members of all affiliates want more of:
1) WE WANT MORE rebates from UNAC/UHCP so we can give back to our members. If you are a financially responsible affiliate, you should be rewarded with more rebates so that you can strengthen your member base
2) WE WANT MORE accessibility to financial information of UNAC/UHCP. This strengthens our trust and relationship.
3) WE WANT MORE say in the financial activities in UNAC/UHCP. More participation means more membership value.
If you want all 3, then it’s “TIME for TIM”
– Contract Specialist United Therapist of Southern California (UTSC)
– Doctor of Physical Therapy
– Bachelors in Business administration, minor in finance
– UTSC Steward
– Fontana Union Based Team (UBT) member
– UTSC Finance Committee member
– UTSC Constitution Committee member
– UTSC Election Committee member
– AFSCME Delegate
– UNAC/UHCP Delegate
– NUHHCE Alternate Delegate