St. Francis Registered Nurses Association
- All requests for PTO cash-out/payout must occur during the SFMC open enrollment period November 9-November 20. The open enrollment period is the only opportunity to request PTO cash-out/payout for 2016.
- The Associate must indicate the pay period for the following calendar year (2016) that they wish the PTO cash-out/payout to occur on the request.
- The Associate must indicate the number of PTO hours they wish to cash-out on the request.
- The Associate must maintain 80 hours of PTO in their bank.
- Please keep a copy of your request and the date it was submitted to HR.
- Please refer to Article 15, paragraph 1521 of the Labor-Management Collective Bargaining Agreement/Contract.
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact a SFRNA Officer:
Scott Byington, SFRNA President
Edwin Guardado, SFRNA Vice President
Marlene Castanon, SFRNA Treasurer
Rosa Carcamo, SFRNA Secretary
Requests for PTO cash-out/payout for 2016 must be submitted to HR during open enrollment November 9, 2015-November 20, 2015. This is the only opportunity to request a PTO cash-out for 2016.