COMPENSATION ON THE TABLE
Our RN bargaining team met with management on November 14.
- Significant changes to the clinical ladder
- Changes to how and when travelers can work an extra shift
- No increase to the Per Diem or Wage Option differential
- Reduction to the On-Call pay from 50% of your base rate to a flat $21.50
- Changes to the most favored nation clause
- Moderate wage increase and unfreezing and modifying the wage & specialty grid
- Proposed switch to Verity EPO insurance beginning March 2018
In contrast to other sessions, the November 14 session was the longest in-person session to date. We had a great turnout of RNs for the initial management proposal! We will continue the conversation on November 29. Make sure you attend our next session.
Thursday, Dec. 21 | 10:30 am – 4 pm
4700 Airport Plaza Dr. | Long Beach, CA 90815
Click here for a PDF version of this update.