OSHA Investigates Beverly Hospital
OSHA was at Beverly Hospital on Friday, March 9 to take photos and investigate the complaints made by Beverly RNs.
Our dedication to safe patient care and working conditions is paying off.
In February we submitted an extensive report to Cal-OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), documenting
problems at Beverly, including:
• Malfunctioning Code Blue System in ICU, due to faulty electrical wiring
• Malfunctioning electrical outlets
• Mold and water damage in ICU, Telemetry and Maternal/Child units
• Flooding in Telemetry
We raised our voices to demand quality care and safe working conditions:
• Collecting signatures from the Public at Von’s in Montebello
• Launching the DemandQualityCare.org website
• Filing our complaint with OSHA
Our voices are being heard.
And we continue to raise out concerns at the Bargaining Table—Join Us!
Next Bargaining Dates
March 19 and 22, 8 AM
Rosemead Doubletree, 888 Montebello Blvd., 91770