Kaiser Therapists December Negotiations
Our negotiating team met with management on October 16, 21 and 23.
We continued discussions regarding the following:
ETO Vacation scheduling:
- Vacations outside of a holiday week and vacations during holidays were discussed separately
- Emphasis on adding more opportunities for time off during the summer months
- Ability to take time off, and request time off for anticipated ETO accrual for the year
Patient Care Advocacy and Professional Practice:
- Regional committees to have a place to discuss workplace concerns, practices etc in an environment that will utilize a joint decision making process
- Availability to have access to a senior therapist
- Staffing/workload: Outpatient and Home Health were discussed in great detail; Inpatient has yet to be discussed
Compensation: No agreement has been reached
Discussions will continue in November, as agreement has not been reached regarding these topics.
The next negotiating sessions are November 1, 13, 19 and 26.