Kaiser Permanente Midwives and Wound Ostomy Nurses Affiliate Officer Nominations Now Open
UNAC/UHCP Affiliate Officer Election Announcement
The Kaiser Permenente Midwives and Wound Ostomy Nurses (KPMWON) affiliate officer nominations are now open. Per the affiliate constitution the following positions are open for election:
* President - 2 year term
* Treasurer - 2 year term
* Rep Coordinator - 2 year term
* Area Representative - 2 year term (Riverside, Fontana, Ontario)
* Area Representative - 2 year term (Panorama City, Woodland Hills, Sunset, West Los Angeles, Kern)
* Area Representative - 2 year term (Orange County)
* Vice President-CNM - 1 year term
* Secretary - 1 year term
If you are interested in submitting a nomination for the above open positions, click here.
The deadline to submit your nomination is December 18, 2013.
You may contact the UNAC/UHCP state office at (909) 599-8622 to request a hard copy of the nomination form.
Please note: There will no longer be an option to write in candidate names when ballots are received. Also, nomination deadlines could change.