Garden Grove: Only You Can Prevent Takeaways!
After two more days of intense bargaining, Management continues to propose takeaways:
- Removing Case Managers from the Union
- Increasing amount of time discipline stays in the file
Management has rejected:
- Fair granting of vacations for all
- Safe staffing improvement
- Fairness in floating to Step-Down
- Call back pay after being cancelled
- Guarantee of two hours notice of cancellation
- Guarantee of no more than two cancellations per pay period
The Union has proposed improvements in:
- Education reimbursement and incentives
- Paid time off
- Fair cancellation
- Fair vacation request process
- Safe staffing
Our Union Bargaining Team has prevented some takeaways. We need your support to prevent more take-aways and gain improvements.
Only You Can Prevent Takeaways!
Attend Negotiations: Thursday, October 17
8 AM - 5 PM
Come for an hour, stay for the day
Sign up here: unacuhcp.org/ggrna-bargaining-2013