Chino Bargaining Team Prepares for Negotiations
Our RN Bargaining Team met on Monday, June 4th to begin discussions on issues that have been raised in meetings with Chino RNs and from our Bargaining Surveys. The team reviewed multiple UNAC/UHCP contracts and began drafting proposals for negotiations.
Some of the issues discussed included:
- Wages, hours and benefits
- Health and safety
- Grievance procedures
Here’s What You Need to Do
1. Attend Bargaining: Sign Up Online Here
2. Join the CAT–Contract Action Team: The CAT keeps information flowing between RNs and our Bargaining Team, and helps organize members to win a strong contract
We need two CAT members per department, per shift. Contact Olivia Quijano at (909) 455-4393 or visit the CAT page online to learn more: unacuhcp.org/chino-cat
3. Get to know your Bargaining Team and CAT people
They are your primary contact with your union and can answer many of your questions or refer you to the appropriate resources. Our CVMC elected RN Bargaining Team, pictured above, left to right: Cindy Tasker, ICU; Shana Marquez, OR; Mary Ruth Medina, ER; ; Pauline Stubbs, M/S; and Lisa Metheny, Telemetry
4. Stay Informed: Visit unacuhcp.org often to keep up with news that affects you and your union.